Grace’s senior session rounded out the summer for me. I loved all the senior girls I got to photograph this summer, but Grace’s session in particular really swept me away because there were so many great spots that captured her natural beauty.
As the kids are heading back to school at this time, things are winding down at Offshoots Photography for the season since I take this time off to keep up with the busy school schedules of my own children.
I do have a special double senior shoot planned this fall, however, with my daughter and the son of a good friend of mine, so be on the look out for that.
Otherwise, I will open booking dates back up in spring of 2019. Can’t wait to see you then!
The dog days of summer were upon us as mid-July hit, so we headed to the creek for some cooling off during this senior session!
The setting sun made for some lovely light behind Brittany’s beautiful hair!
And her smile just stole the show in the rest of them!
I’ve got one more session on deck for the summer and then it is back to school time and I will be taking a break. Be on the look out for Grace’s senior session coming up next!
It is the summer of seniors for me as many of my sessions are of high school seniors and I am loving it! Seniors are very fun for me to photograph because they are great at modeling and they are patient and cooperative and want to look their best. So far, the seniors I have photographed have been open to all my ideas and suggestions, too!
Here’s a recent session with Sarah. She chose a more urban setting amidst old buildings and a set of train tracks. Dressed in a casual outfit of jeans and a cute blue top, I think these portraits turned out wonderful!
Sarah then changed into a dressier outfit for some beautiful shots in the garden.
Lastly, I think it’s always fun to see the black and white versions of the images. Until next time…
With this being the age of digital images, it is tempting to merely purchase those digital files with the good intention of printing your own copies at a later date. The problem is many people never get around to printing anything! Then you’ve wasted all that time, energy, and money on getting professional portraits done in the first place.
Your best bet is to get them printed right from the start through your photographer. Continue reading to find out the top five reasons to print your portraits through me.
Top 5 Reasons to Print Your Portraits Through Me
- I have special equipment so I am able to calibrate my computer monitor before I begin to edit your images so that the color and brightness of the ones you see during your gallery preview is how they will look when they come back from the printer. I also use editing software that is specifically designed for my camera. All of this means I can guarantee the highest quality images.
- I have a special relationship with my print house, who only services professional photographers.
- Your images will be printed on archival paper, preserving your memories of this season of your life for years to come.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If something is not right I will make it right.
- I love what I do and spend the time it takes to give 150% and to do it right! Ask my family as I am glued to my computer for hours and hours after a photoshoot 🙂
And if those aren’t reasons enough, spring is now here, so there is no excuse not to schedule your session. Beautiful, affordable, easily attainable, printed family portraits await!
Contact me and I will get back to you shortly.