Senior sessions are one of my favorite things to shoot! Now is the time to book for last-minute 2019 seniors and to start booking summer dates for 2020 seniors.
Here is a peek at a double senior session I did last fall of my daughter and my friend’s son in my friend’s town of Sullivan, MO.
They had some great spots for capturing some wonderful images. Luckily, we have beautiful parks and places like St. Charles Main Street for historic building backdrops around here that make for amazing pictures as well, as seen in the additional senior portraits here.
Contact me to set up your session. 636-293-5728
Grace’s senior session rounded out the summer for me. I loved all the senior girls I got to photograph this summer, but Grace’s session in particular really swept me away because there were so many great spots that captured her natural beauty.
As the kids are heading back to school at this time, things are winding down at Offshoots Photography for the season since I take this time off to keep up with the busy school schedules of my own children.
I do have a special double senior shoot planned this fall, however, with my daughter and the son of a good friend of mine, so be on the look out for that.
Otherwise, I will open booking dates back up in spring of 2019. Can’t wait to see you then!
With this being the age of digital images, it is tempting to merely purchase those digital files with the good intention of printing your own copies at a later date. The problem is many people never get around to printing anything! Then you’ve wasted all that time, energy, and money on getting professional portraits done in the first place.
Your best bet is to get them printed right from the start through your photographer. Continue reading to find out the top five reasons to print your portraits through me.
Top 5 Reasons to Print Your Portraits Through Me
- I have special equipment so I am able to calibrate my computer monitor before I begin to edit your images so that the color and brightness of the ones you see during your gallery preview is how they will look when they come back from the printer. I also use editing software that is specifically designed for my camera. All of this means I can guarantee the highest quality images.
- I have a special relationship with my print house, who only services professional photographers.
- Your images will be printed on archival paper, preserving your memories of this season of your life for years to come.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If something is not right I will make it right.
- I love what I do and spend the time it takes to give 150% and to do it right! Ask my family as I am glued to my computer for hours and hours after a photoshoot 🙂
And if those aren’t reasons enough, spring is now here, so there is no excuse not to schedule your session. Beautiful, affordable, easily attainable, printed family portraits await!
Contact me and I will get back to you shortly.