Are you a high school junior girl who is active in your community? Do you participate in extracurricular activities, have a strong social media presence and love being around people? Then you may be perfect for Offshoots Photography’s Senior Spokesmodel Program.
Benefits of being a Senior Spokesmodel for Offshoots Photography:
- 10% off your Senior Portrait Package
- a chance to earn up to a $100.00 Visa card ($10.00 for every senior client you refer to Offshoots Photography who purchases a senior package between the delivery date of your images and November 30th, 2018)
- opportunities to model in special photo projects
- opportunities to be included in special photo events with other senior models
- opportunities to socialize with other senior models
- a chance to help choose the following year’s spokesmodels
- free web-sized digital images of special project photos for your social media
- optional second senior session later this year that includes Package 3 only (10 digital images) for 50% off the regular price ($200 total value!) This will provide you the opportunity for additional images captured with summer blooms or fall foliage. This session is thirty minutes long and includes one location and one outfit.
Responsibilities of being a Senior Spokesmodel for Offshoots Photography:
- Attend your senior portrait session by April 15th, 2018 and place and pay for your order in full by April 30th, 2018.
- Share your web-sized digital images provided by Offshoots Photography on all your social media accounts at least five times, giving credit to Offshoots Photography via verbal testaments, company contact information and/or tagging Offshoots Photography’s account handles.
- Share the digital referral card provided to you by Offshoots Photography with all referral contacts made. Referrals will need to present this digital card at the time of their portrait session in order for you to receive credit for the referral.
Ready to apply? Do so by filling out the following form. Your answers are confidential. Applicants are accepted based on their community involvement, social media presence, personality, style, and school. Spots are limited. All applicants will be notified of final decisions by February 28th, 2018. Deadline for applications is February 14th, 2018.