Offshoots Photography wants your heirloom art to bring about feelings of joy and pride as you see it displayed on the walls of your home and office; on top of your mantle, desk, end tables and night stands. I want you to excitedly post it to your favorite social media pages and share prints with others so parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, neighbors, friends, and everyone else you love can witness the special highlights of the seasons of this beautiful life of yours!
It is for these reasons I refer to pricing as an investment. The emotional dividends alone are worth it! It is an investment in your history, your legacy, because prints can last for well over one hundred years! It is an investment in your home décor, your online interactions, your memories, your enjoyment, and in yourself and your family.
I offer Family Portrait Sessions – standard mini and standard full sessions; Lifestyle Sessions, and High School Senior Portrait Sessions.
- Standard Mini Sessions run approximately 20-30 minutes and yield 8-12 fully edited proofs (a combination of posed and candid images) to choose from when ordering printed products. Images are captured at an outdoor location in the area.
- Standard Full Sessions run approximately 45-60 minutes and yield 20-30 fully edited proofs (a combination of posed and candid images) to choose from when ordering printed products. Images are captured at an outdoor location in the area.
- Lifestyle Sessions run approximately 2-3 hours and yield 40-70 fully edited proofs to choose from when ordering printed products. Images are captured in the clients’ natural environments, whether it be their homes or places they frequent such as a park, the pumpkin patch, the local donut shop, the swimming pool, or their own backyards, doing every day activities in realistic, candid ways.
- High School Senior Portrait Sessions run 1-2 hours at 1-2 locations and include 1-3 outfits. These sessions yield 20+ professionally edited proofs (depending on the number of locations and outfit changes) to choose from when purchasing digital images and placing printed product orders.
I hope you’ll be glad to hear that I do not charge a session or “sitting fee” to take your portraits. What I do ask for at the time of your booking is a retainer fee, which will secure your spot. You can later apply 100% of your retainer fee to any products you purchase after your session at your ordering consultation. I feel this is the best way to give you the most for your money, and it also places the emphasis on what the real thing of value is and that is your beautiful portraits!
- Retainer Fee* for a Family Standard Mini or Standard Full Portrait Session or for a High School Senior Portrait Session is $125.00 (Non-refundable)
- Retainer Fee* for a Lifestyle Session is $125.00 (Non-refundable) plus any fees associated with activities/events attended during the session, including but not limited to admission prices, tickets, parking, etc.
*The retainer fee confirms your session’s date and time and is non-refundable in the event that you cancel the session without rescheduling or fail to attend the session on the session date without calling. Your retainer fee can later be applied toward print and digital purchases.
- Standard Family Portrait Packages start at $175.00
- Lifestyle Packages start at $275.00
- High School Senior Portrait Packages start at $225.00
Prices and conditions are subject to change without notice at any time.
High resolution digital files of the Mini, Full, and Lifestyle sessions’ professionally edited final proofs are available for purchase after a printed package is purchased first and are sold only as a complete set . They are not sold individually. Pricing varies. High School Senior Packages include a predetermined number of high-res digital files. Please call Sheila for more information ~ 636-293-5728